Erasmus Staff Mobility allows;
1. Faculty members who are employed in higher education institutions awarded Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) to spend a teaching period-at least 8 teaching hours per one academic year-at another higher education in Europe also awarded an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) or
2. Faculty/staff employed in higher education institutions/enterprises awarded ECHE to spend a teaching/training period in other higher education institutions/enterprises which are also awarded ECHE.
- There are two types of activities in the Erasmus Staff Mobility:
- Erasmus Staff Mobility for Teaching
- Erasmus Staff Mobility for Training
As part of the Mobility Consortium, Erasmus participants can apply to outgoing (outbound) Staff Mobility for Training as well as to ongoing (inbound) Staff Mobility for Teaching.