Incoming

Who can apply to the Consortium for Erasmus Staff Mobility for Teaching?

Staff employed in higher education institutions, can apply to give lectures at the Consortium member universities listed below.

Staff employed by Consortium member universities;

  • Altınbaş University
  • Biruni University
  • Fatih Sultan Mehmet Foundation University
  • Işık University
  • Maltepe University

 

Which activities does Erasmus Staff Mobility for Teaching involve?

Staff employed in enterprises operating in Erasmus Programme countries may carry out teaching activities, hold meetings at Consortium member Higher Education Institutions as part of Erasmus Staff Mobility for Teaching  Erasmus (at least 8-teaching hours up to one week).

 

Application Dates

Calls for application will be posted in the Consortium’s website and be shared with institutions which are part of the Consortium communication network.

 

Application Documents

To be  announced.

 

Evaluation Process

To be announced.

 

Grant Amounts and Payment

1. Daily Grant Rate

  • In accordance with the rules set forth by the National Agency, staff taking part in Erasmus mobility for teaching will receive up to € 119 per day (excluding travel costs).
  • Staff will receive daily grants only for teaching days and travel (you’ll need travel documents to prove the said activities. No grant will be paid for travels longer than 2 days). If travel and teaching activity will take place within the same day, a daily rate may be paid for the relevant day.
  • Grant payments shall be made in 2 instalments. You will receive the first instalment (80% of total grant amount) before the mobility, and the remaining 20% will be released upon your return from the mobility.
  • 20% of mobility grant shall not be paid in case the participants do not submit the required documents following the end of the mobility and the Final Report is not properly filled out.
  • Daily grants shall be paid only for dates comprising teaching activities and travel.   
  • Daily/weekly grants provided to staff taking part in the Erasmus mobility shall cover accommodation, food expenses, communication expenses, local transport expenses and insurance premiums. No extra payment shall be made for the abovementioned costs.

2. Travel Grant

  • Travel grants are paid according to distance travelled.
  • The distance between the city where the relevant academic member is employed and the city where the receiving institution is located will be taken into account.
  • For grant support to travel costs in the Erasmus+ programme, travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator in the link below;

http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm

  • Top-up amounts you will receive for your travel costs will also cover visa expenses, travel insurance, departure fee and intercity transportation. No extra payment will be made for the said expenses; however, you will not be required to submit receipts for travel costs.
  • Travel grants are paid according to distance travelled, at the following rates:
Travel Distances Amount
Between 10 and 99 KM 20 € per participant
Between 100 and 499 KM 180 € per participant
Between 500 and 1999 K 275 € per participant
Between 2000 and 2999 KM 360 € per participant
Between 3000 and 3999 KM 530 € per participant
Between 4000 and 7999 KM 820 € per participant
8000 KM or more 1500 € per participant

In case you request a change in your mobility period dates, your request will be subject to your employer’s approval.

 

Staff eligible for the mobility is required to carry out the following steps:

1. Before the Mobility:

  • Provide the Consortium representative with a copy of your Work Plan (signed by the receiving institution) and an official copy of the Letter of Acceptance.
  • Open a Euro account with Denizbank; provide your bank details to the Consortium representative.
  • Draw up your Mobility Agreement with the Consortium representative and sign it.

2. After the Mobility:

  • Erasmus Certificate of Attendance must be signed and stamped by the host institution (Click here for a Certificate of Attendance template).
  • Complete the Final Report, submit the form online (The Final Report will be emailed to participants after the mobility),
  • Provide the Consortium representative with a copy of your passport pages containing entry/exit stamps related to your mobility period and a copy of the first page of your passport.
  • The Consortium will also require a digital picture taken during your mobility, showing you carrying out teaching activity as well as a paragraph long feedback about your mobility.