OUTGOING – STAFF
Who can apply to the Consortium for Erasmus Staff Training Mobility?
Full-time academic/administrative staff who are enrolled in a Consortium Partner HEI are eligible to apply.
Partner Higher Education Institutions are;
- Altinbas University
- Bahçeşehir University
- Biruni University
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Vakıf University
- Işık University
- Maltepe University
What kind of activities are included in the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility
Mobility of academic/administrative staff from a higher education institution to an organization or a higher education institution: The aim of this type of mobility is to allow beneficiaries to learn and get practical skills through the transfer of knowledge and experience. The main activities can be varied as: on-the-job training, study visits, seminars, workshops, courses and conferences, practical training processes, short-term assignment, etc.
The Staff Mobility’s realized within the scope of the Consortium Priorities are expected to aim towards finding internships for students. It is proposed to negotiate with more than one institution during the mobility so to increase the variety of internships offered to the students.
Call for applications will be announced at the Consortium website and will be disseminated within each partner organization.
- Application Form (Applications are made online and you can reach the relevant link from the application call)
- Acceptance letter from the institutions planned to be visited (E-mail is sufficient at the application stage.)
- Learning Agreement – Work Plan
Application Documents should be submitted to the Consortium representatives. (click)
The applications to be made under the consortium will be evaluated by the Consortium Board of Directors within the framework of the National Priorities determined by the by the National Agency (not having previously participated in the mobility activity, having applied from the department/unit that was not previously included in the mobility activity, applying to go to an institution that was unvisited in the previous mobility activity) as well as the Consortium Priorities found in this About link and the framework of the criteria published in the application call.
As a result of this process all candidates applying will be published on Consortium website with the points they have obtained from the evaluation criteria and all partner institutions will publish them in their own institutions.
Grant Amounts and Payment
It is possible to participate Staff Mobility programme without grant.
1. Daily Grant
- The amount of daily individual grants for the staff will be calculated according to the travelled country and duration period taking into account the amounts indicated in the table below (travel support excluded).
||Countries||Daily Grant Amounts (€)|
|Group 1||United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway||153|
|Group 2||Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Southern Cyprus, Holland, Spain, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Greece||136|
|Group 3||Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey*||119|
|* Only used for staff who are invited to teach from an overseas organization.|
- A daily grant may be paid to the beneficiary staff of the activity for only the days which the training activity is conducted and travelled (provided that it is supported with travel documents and is no more than 2 days). If travel and activity occur on the same day, a one-day grant for that day may be paid.
- Calculated according to the total duration of the mobility, the grant will be paid in two instalments: 80% before the mobility and 20 % after the mobility.
- If at the end of the mobility all the required documents not delivered and online EU survey has not been completed, then the second instalment of 20% of total grant will not be paid.
- The daily grant amounts can only be paid for the days when an activity or trip is carried out.
- The Daily/weekly grant amount given for staff mobility is intended to cover expenses such as accommodation, food, communication, domestic travel and insurance. No extra payments will be given for these expenses.
2. Travel Grant
- Travel grant is paid according to distance travelled.
- The distance between the city where relevant staff work and the city to be visited is taken into consideration.
- Travel distances will be calculated using the distance calculator prepared by the European Commission in following link :
- Travel grants includes visa, travel health insurance, departure tax and intercity travel expenses. No additional fee will be paid to the beneficiary and invoices is not required for these items.
- The grants will be issued as follows:
|Travel Distances||Travel Expenses|
|Between 10 and 99 KM||20 €|
|Between 100 and 499 KM||180 €|
|Between 500 and 1999 KM||275 €|
|Between 2000 and 2999 KM||360 €|
|Between 3000 and 3999 KM||530 €|
|Between 4000 and 7999 KM||820 €|
|8000 KM or more||1500 €|
In case of changes in mobility period, the administrative approval process of the institution should be monitored.
Staff Entitled to Participate in the Program,
1. Before Mobility
- A Work Plan signed by the host institution (drafted during the application period) must be presented to the consortium’s representative with a copy of the acceptance letter.
- An original copy of the draft acceptance letter delivered at the application period must be submitted to the Consortium representative.
- Staff is required to open EURO (€) bank account in Deniz Bank and share bank account information with the consortium representative.
- The Mobility Agreement that will be prepared together with consortium representative must be signed.
2. After Mobility
- The certificate must be signed and sealed with the institutional stamp of the host university (please click for a sample certificate.)
- Online Final Report Form must be completed (It will be automatically sent to the participant’s e-mail address after the mobility)
- Copies of the entry/exit stamp pages regarding to the period of mobility and the first page of your passport must be submitted to the consortium representative with all other documents.
- One photo (digital) taken in your workspace during the mobility and one paragraph feedback must be submitted.