Who can apply to the Internship4all Consortium for Erasmus+ Staff Training Mobility?
Full-time academic/administrative staff who are enrolled in an Internship4all Consortium Partners are eligible to apply.
Partner Higher Education Institutions are;
- Altinbas University
- Bahçeşehir University
- Biruni University
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Vakıf University
- Işık University
- Maltepe University
What kind of activities are included in the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility?
Mobility of academic/administrative staff from a higher education institution to an organization or a higher education institution: This type of mobility aims to allow beneficiaries to learn and get practical skills through the transfer of knowledge and experience. The main activities can be varied as on-the-job training, study visits, seminars, workshops, courses and conferences, practical training processes, short-term assignments, etc.
The Erasmus+ Staff Mobility realized within the scope of the Internship4all Consortium Priorities is expected to aim towards finding internships for students. It is proposed to negotiate with more than one institution during the mobility to increase the variety of internships offered to the students.
Grant Amounts and Payment
1. Daily Grant Rate
- In accordance with the rules set forth by the Turkish National Agency, staff taking part in Erasmus+ Mobility for Training will receive up to € 180 per day (excluding travel costs).
- Staff will receive daily grants only for training days and travel (you’ll need travel documents to prove the estimated activities. No grant will be paid for travels longer than 2 days). If travel and training activities will take place within the same day, a daily rate may be paid for the relevant day.
- Grant payments shall be made in 2 instalments. You will receive the first instalment (80% of the total grant amount) before the mobility, and the remaining 20% will be released upon your return from the mobility.
- 20% of the mobility grant shall not be paid in case the participants do not submit the required documents following the end of the mobility and the Final Report is not properly filled out.
- Daily grants shall be paid only for dates comprising teaching activities and travel.
- Daily/weekly grants provided to staff taking part in the Erasmus+ Mobility shall cover accommodation, food expenses, communication expenses, local transport expenses and insurance premiums. No extra payment shall be made for the abovementioned costs.
|Country Groups||Countries||Daily Grant Amounts (€) **|
|Group 1||Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweeden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Norway, Region 14 Countries||162 €|
|Group 2||Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Republic of Cyprus, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Greece, Region 5 Countries||144 €|
|Group 3||Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey*||126 €|
|Group 4||Region 1-4 and Region 6-13 Countries||180 €|
|* It is used only for staff invited to teach from a foreign business or non-ECHE higher education institution.|
|* In staff mobility activities that last longer than 14 days; For the 15th and later days, 70% of the daily grant amount given above should be taken daily.|
2. Travel Grant
- Travel grants are paid according to the distance travelled.
- The distance between the city where the relevant academic member is employed and the city where the receiving institution is located will be taken into account.
- For grant support to travel costs in the Erasmus+ Program, travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator in the link below;
- Top-up amounts you will receive for your travel costs will also cover visa expenses, travel insurance, departure fee and intercity transportation. No extra payment will be made for the said expenses; however, you will not be required to submit receipts for travel costs.
- Travel grants are paid according to distance travelled, at the following rates:
|Travel Distances||Travel Grant (€)||Green Travel
|Between 10 and 99 KM||23 €|
|Between 100 and 499 KM||180 €||210 €|
|Between 500 and 1999 KM||275 €||320 €|
|Between 2000 and 2999 KM||360 €||410 €|
|Between 3000 and 3999 KM||530 €||610 €|
|Between 4000 and 7999 KM||820 €|
|8000 KM or more||1.500 €|
Staff eligible for the mobility is required to carry out the following steps:
1. Before the Mobility:
- Provide the Internship4all Consortium representative with a copy of your Work Plan (signed by the receiving institution) and an official copy of the Letter of Acceptance.
- Open a Euro account with Denizbank; provide your bank details to the Internship4all Consortium representative.
- Language Proficiency Document
- Health Insurance
- Grant Agreement
2. After the Mobility:
- Erasmus+ Certificate of Attendance must be signed and stamped by the host institution.
- Complete the Final Report, submit the form online (The Final Report will be emailed to participants after the mobility),
- Provide the Internship4all Consortium representative with a copy of your passport pages containing entry/exit stamps related to your mobility period and a copy of the first page of your passport.
- The Internship4all Consortium will also require a digital picture taken during your mobility, showing you carrying out a teaching activity as well as paragraph-long feedback about your mobility.